Checkbox names are only posted if they're checked. You'll need to check for the presence of the name on the server side and if it's not there, then none were checked. That's not a tablesorter issue (doesn't sound like it).

- Jack

Justin wrote:
Hello everyone,

This is my first post to the jQuery group.  I am using the tablesorter
and tablesorter.pager jQuery plugin in an ASP.NET web page.

Each row in the table has a checkbox and is intended to be used by the
user to add or remove an item from the final selection.  The problem
is that when the form is submitted and you are on a page with no
checkboxes checked, on the server side, the Request.Form.AllKeys does
not show the checkbox's named as a member of the request.

I think this has something to do with the caching mechanism and the
fact the checkboxes are physically taken out of the table.

What methods are there to make sure all the "hidden" rows form
elements are submitted back to the server?

Thanks,
Justin