A freelance developer designed this superfish menu for me, but he has
since taken another job and cannot assist me anymore.

I have this page in development:
http://www.cmpl.org/infinity/html/aboutus/index2.asp
Using this stylesheet for design:
http://www.cmpl.org/infinity/html/styles/styles2.css
And this stylesheet for the superfish menu:
http://www.cmpl.org/infinity/html/styles/superfish.css

Problem #1:  You can see that when the user is on a selected page (in
this example the "Using Your Library" tab) then the subnavigation
appears static below.  But the positioning seems to be off and I do
not know how to fix this.

Problem #2:  When a user is on a selected tab, I want to turn off the
hover mechanism for the other tabs.  I am unsure of how to do this.

Can anyone help?