Hi, maybe I'm missing something, but I think I found a possible bug in
the jQuery 1.3.2 selectors. If it turns out that I'm wrong, please
forgive me. If I'm right, I'll post this in the official bug tracker.
The situation that seems buggy to me is the following. I have a table
with multiple rows, where the first cell of every row has got an input
inside it. Now, considering that I have a variable var_row that is a
reference to a row other than the first one, if I try and select the
input from the row referenced by var_row using this: var_row.children
('td:eq(0) input'), what I actually get is the input from the first
row. If, however, I do something like var_row.children('td:eq
(0)').children('input') I get what I expected, the input from the row
referenced by var_row.
Once again, if I am wrong, please forgive me for wasting your time and
explain to me what I'm doing wrong.
All the best!