Could you restate that last line "If the countdown is done then the bid will
be 30 seconds". I don't quite understand it

--
Chacha102
One of a kind

We have come to something so mysterious,
Too deep for minds to comprehend,
Through the open doors,
Where the angels sing,
And the hosts of heaven are antheming.