I'm new in here, english sucks.
I've got a problem with this function:

$(document).ready(function(){

                                $("#caixa_disciplinas ul li").each(function(){
                                        $(this).click(function(){
                                                hora =
document.getElementById('hora_'+this.id).value;
                                                cod =
document.getElementById('cod_'+this.id).value;
                                                dia =
document.getElementById('dia_'+this.id).value;
                                                selecionaDisciplina($(this),
'I');
                                                grade(dia,hora,cod,'I');

                        function selecionaDisciplina(elemento, tipo){
                            switch(tipo){
                                case 'I':
                                    $(elemento).appendTo("#qdr_selecionadas
ul");
                                                $(elemento).click(function(){

selecionaDisciplina(elemento, 'E');
                                                        grade(dia,hora,cod,'E');
                                                });
                                    break;
                                case 'E':
                                    $(elemento).appendTo("#caixa_disciplinas
ul");
                                                $(elemento).click(function(){

selecionaDisciplina(elemento, 'I');
                                                        grade(dia,hora,cod,'I');
                                                });
                                    break;
                                default:
                                                return false;
                            }
                            return false;
                        }

It works perfectly in FF but never works in IE7.
The script lock and close the browser.

Any Idea?