Hi,

I am using a Superfish menu in my Joomla web site. Works well enough
with my customisations.

The problem is I use a javascript Slideshow just below the menu. This
slideshow uses both the z-index and opacity property to fade images
ontop of one another.

In IE7, the superfish's submenu pops below the slideshow's image. I
can set the submenu's z-index to 99 to no avail.

It works wonder on firefox, chrome, safari though. Even when the z-
index property is not set.

If I replace my slideshow by a static image, the menu comes on top of
it nicely on IE.

I dont know what trick to use to have the menu appears above the
slideshow in IE.

Your help would be apreciated.