Hello Everyone!

I have 3 DIV's next to each other. I want that the first div is loaded
over jquery with a php file which outputs an unordered list in html.

When I click on a list item in the first DIV I want that jquery sends
the parameters from the list to a second php file for making an
unordered list which is loaded this time into the second DIV.

The same should happen from the second DIV into the third DIV whith a
third php file.

All php files connect to a mysql database which has three tables
(Place, House, Level). The tables have three columns(id, name,
location). location is always linked to the next table's id (ex.
"sesame street 1" has id 37 then tabel Place would have folowing
entry: id=1 name=Stockholm location=37 )

The purpose of this script is to navigate though houses in different
places. The 3 DIV's contain following.
DIV 1 = Place (ex. Stockholm, Berlin, Barcelona)
DIV 2 = House (sesame street 1, sesame street 2, sesame street 3)
DIV 3 = Level (Floor 1, Floor 2, Floor 3)

I really tried all things in jquery from appendTo to $.ajax but I just
dont get it working! The three divs are easy to create but getting the
content dynamically into them seems quite impossible. Please help me,
I tride really long to solve this problem but I just don't seem to get
it, hope someone can help me :(