Hi all,

  I've got a set of forms which all act the same way - the form submit
is handled by the jQuery form plugin which redirects the output to a
div on the page.  That means that when the user hits submit, the page
in the browser doesn't change.  The success or failure of the form
submit is displayed on the existing page.

  The pages all have a "submit" and a "reset" button.  The issue is
that the reset button holds the state of the form when the page was
originally sent to the browser.  That means that after someone changes
the form and submits it successfully, the reset button returns the
form to the previous state when the page was originally sent to the
browser.  But that state doesn't really reflect the current state of
the form variables (as held on the server) since an update has been
made.

  My question is this - is there a way to update the reset button so
that it resets the form to a new state, one that might have changed
since the browser originally rendered the page?

  Thanks,

    Russ