Hi,
I am posted a similar question where I am getting a null or not an object
error on .hml() in IE
Perhaps you can help. I am trying to build a custom parser that will extract
the data from a span

                        ts.addParser({
                                   id: "empnames",
                                   is: function(s) {
                                       return false;
                                   },
                                   format: function(s) {

                                           var strobj = $($.trim(s));

                                           return
strobj.find("span").html().toLowerCase();
                                   },
                                   type: "text"
                        });

In that case strobj.find("span") is an object but as soon as I add .html()
it returns null
in IE. It works fine in Safari and Firefox. I am using jQuery 1.3.2 and
tablesorter 2.0
 If anyone has a better technique to do it it's also appreciated.

Thanks