Here is an actual example.  Would anyone know why this isn't working?
What I find weird is if I do a single line (    alert($("span").attr
("printElement"));    ) it works fine.  But if I try to use the each()
function following it, nothing happens.

Any help would be great.

Thanks!

HTML:

1</span><br />
span><br />
span><br />
span><br />

Output:<br />

Javascript:

        $(document).ready(function() {

            //alert($("span").attr("printElement"));

            $("span").each(function() {
                $(this).attr("printElement").each(function() {