Hello,

I’m looking for a javascript grid-based page editor, for lack of a
better term. Some javascript code that takes a set of vanilla html div
blocks and allows you to order them, move them, expand contract and
maintains the grid system in a fixed width interface, like 12 column
960. The javascript generates the right grid code and you can save it
or do an XMLHTTPRequest post to save it. Any ideas or have you seen
something like this?

This grid idea is kind of a nicety, really any javascript that allows
you to layout a block on a fixed width page would be great.  Please
let me know if you have run into some code that does this.

Thanks,

Milan
django-newsroom