I have the jCarousel working well. However the functionality I'm
looking for seems to be easy with the callbacks available -- I just
have no clue how to achieve this.

Here's my javascript in the <head>:

<script type="text/javascript">

jQuery(document).ready(function() {
jQuery('#mycarousel').jcarousel({
easing: 'EaseInOutExpo',
animation: 1000,
scroll: 7,

</script>

Once the thumbnail is clicked in the carousel and the page refreshes,
the <li> is given an additional class called 'current' — just an fyi.

If I click a thumbnail that is not in the first series of 7
thumbnails, after the page refreshes, the jCarousel is not auto-
scrolling to the selected item. (There are about 20 items total in the
carousel)

Anybody have a suggestion?

Send me an email if you like and I can provide access to the example
site.

Thanks