I am using the jquery.form.js addon, and I was wondering if there was
a way that I could add something to check for a certain string in
resulting response? I am having a form sending an AJAX request to the
server which then places the result into the div that is used for
updates that word is used in the div for example "experience"... when
that comes up I would like to disable a feature to keep the form from
submitting again...  Any ideas how I would check the string? Maybe
when I submit probably? Thanks for your help ahead of time...