Hi,

I am using this code:

var options =
                {
                    url: '../Account/Upload',
                    type: 'POST',
                    contentType: 'multipart/form-data',
                    dataType: "text",
                    error: function(XMLHttpRequest, textStatus,
errorThrown) {
                    },
                    success: function(data) {
                    },
                    beforeSend: function() {
                    },
                    semantic: false
                };

            // bind form using 'ajaxForm'
            $('#item_form').ajaxForm(options);

to upload files to the server, which works fine. I am using the forms
plugin and the multifile upload plugin. I believe that the former
plugin uses the 'iframe approach' to allow file upload. Unfortunately,
I get file download popups in my browsers (tried firefox and IE) after
the upload. For example, firefox's popup is "You have chosen to
open ...". I believe this has to do with the iframe stuff. Is there a
way to avoid these pop ups?

Thanks.

Best wishes,

Christian