Try using a try-catch block around the scriptaculous code?

There's really no other way that I'm aware of to capture a javascript
error and continue processing. Though, depending on how crucial the
module is, you may consider using something else. 3 frameworks, 2
major ones, on a site at the same time isn't ideal.