Sorry if this has been addressed before -- it's a hard issue to
describe.

The page in question:
http://testing.ericprice.cc

The code in question:

$(document).ready(function() {
        $(".teaser").hover(function() {
                $(this).addClass("hovered").find(".thumbnail").stop(true,
true).slideDown(100);
        }, function() {
                $(this).removeClass("hovered").find(".thumbnail").stop(true,
true).slideUp(200);

The problem:
http://testing.ericprice.cc/problem.png

What I'm seeing is that if you move your mouse around the thumbnails
before all of the page elements finish loading (which you might have
to do rather quickly if you have a fast connection), once the page
finishes loading, some of them will suddenly appear in their "slid-
down" state despite not being hovered over. This happens in both
Safari and Firefox, and only seems to happen when I'm using the
slideDown/slideUp effects -- hide/show doesn't cause the same issue.
Any thoughts? I've already tried .mouseover/.mouseout and .bind
instead of .hover, but to no avail.