Hi all,

description of my problem :
I have to maintain a big application, which is not build by me, and
this application has so many javascript files and all scripts using
jQuery.
My difficulty is, I don't know how to identify, which javascript
function is called whenever an action / event is fired. Even though I
know how to use Firebug to do javascript debugging, but I don't know
where to put breakpoint, since I don't know which function is being
called.

Initial solution:
In java, there's concept called controller, where every action would
start from this controller, as the main gateway. So, to know which
action is being called, I just put breakpoint in this controller, and
step through.

My question:
Is there any such concept like this in jQuery ? Or anyone knows how to
find which function / routine is being called in jQuery whenever an
action / event fired ?

Thank you in advance.