From: jquery-en@googlegroups.com [mailto:jquery...@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Chandan
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2009 7:43 AM
To: jQuery (English)
Cc: prabhub....@gmail.com
Subject: [jQuery] jQuery too slow on IE!!!

Hi,

I recently started using jQuery, thinking that it is FASTER than usual
javascript, but i found it is too slow when used with IE. I am using IE 6/7.

I also googled to find lots of posting already happened saying it is too
slow.

Can anyone suugest me what needs to be done!

CC to my friend as well, he is gr8 fan of jQuery.

Thanks.
Chandan