I have this snippet:

function ajaxAdd() {
        $('form').submit(function() {
                                   var nick = document.register.nick.value;
                                   $(':submit', this).attr('value',
'Adding...');
                                   $(':submit', this).attr('disabled',
'disabled');
                                   $.ajax({
                                                  type: 'GET',
                                                  url: 'data.php',
                                                  data: 'nick=' + nick,
                                                  success: function() {
                                                          $(':submit',
this).removeAttr('disabled');

$('#status').load('output.php');

that is sent when a very simple form (one value and button) is sent.
The thing is, it works on my local webserver, but when I upload it to
my webhost, it wont work. It works if add data.php?nick=Test, then the
data will be added into my database but not when called from .ajax.