sunfire wrote:

> I have tried this and it does not work for me, where are you calling
> $("#myTable").trigger("update"); ?

I bind a click eventhandler to every checkbox and trigger the update every
time the user clicks a checkbox. This is not a solution I would recommend,
since it causes performance problems in larger tables (in my particular
situation I can guarantee that the table is small). You should could try to
do it on the "sortStart" event like this (I haven't tried it myself):

$(document).ready(function() {
    $("table").tablesorter();

    $("table").bind("sortStart",function() {
        $("#table").trigger("update");