Andy

Are you suggesting that I create an exact copy of all scripts I'm
using and put them into the ssd? Or are you saying that I should move
my scripts folder to the ssd and my cross-port issues will disappear?

If you meant the first, I don't think having 2 scripts folders with
the same content seems like such a good idea. I was hoping for some
sort of workaround that I could put into my code.

If you meant the second: I must admit I have never tried that. I
assumed that since the files won't work cross port, that it didn't
matter which port it was in...

Perhaps I misunderstood...?

Thanks,
Shadraq