thanks for the tip.. in fact, i managed to do some nice things after reading carefully the js source, and mixing the two demos, queue management + photo upload.

But a little more documentation on the backend could make this great plugin more accessible... !

It's the best upload widget i've ever seen.. Really cool, powerful and great look.

Kyle Farris a écrit :
Use the provided blackbird plugin to debug it. I've used this plugin
and it works very well. I wouldn't be able to debug it without using
the blackbird thing and writing to my php error log like so: error_log
('failed at this point');

-Kyle