Hey guys,

I'm building a site for the company I work at. I'm a pretty
experienced web designer and coder (as far as standards compliant html/
css goes), but I'm a complete noob to javascript & jQuery, but I'm
trying.

I found this snippet of code online:

$(document).ready(function(){
        $(".loginToggle").click(function(){
                $("#loginForm").slideToggle("slow");

Right now, as you can probably tell, when you click the link with the
class .loginToggle it slides open the div with the ID #loginForm form
which is set to display: none; by default. What I want it to do
instead of sliding is fading in and out when the link is clicked.

In the current code it says "slideToggle," so being the noob I am, I
tried changing it to "fadeToggle" with no success. I'm pretty positive
that this should be an easy solution.

I'd highly appreciate any help you guys can give!

Cheers, Sobering