Hi,

I have been using clueTip, and decided to use the hoverIntent feature.
Unfortunately, in some cases, the tooltip does not hide when I move
away from the element, and stays displayed forever.
It happens when I move quickly the mouse out of the element after a
very short delay (the tooltip is almost ending to fade in). Changing
the fade-in time does not correct the issue.

For now, I have been forced to use a "max display time" for the
tooltip in order to quick-and-dirty fix that issue, but :
1) it does not fix it entirely, because intead of displaying forever,
the tooltip stays displayed for a few seconds
2) I can't let the tooltip displayed forever while the mouve is over
the element, which is sad for long tooltips

Thanks for the help,

Kind regards