I have a problem with submitting a form with ajaxSubmit - I am very
confused because on a other page it is working the same way?

here some code:
$("#myForm1").validate({
                submitHandler: function(form) {
                        $(form).ajaxSubmit({
                                target: result,
                                success: getData,
                                clearForm: true
                        });;
                },
                rules: {
                name: "required",
                time: "required",
                tax: {required: true, number: true}

<form id="myForm1" name="myForm1" method="post" enctype="multipart/
form-data" action="ajax.php">

when I press the submit button the form is submitted but the browser
go to the ajax.php page?!

could I check something?