  From:       Johannes Theile <jo...@theile.org>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       05/19/2009 09:56 AM

  Subject:    [jQuery] Adding/Removing text on texarea

Hi,
I have a list of text-snippets which should be inserted into a
textarea, separated by a comma. When I click the same text-snipped
again, it should be removed from the textarea.

I managed to to implement the "inserting" with the following code, but
for the removal I have no idea.

$("a.tags2textarea").click(function()
{
             $("textarea.txt_tags").append($(this).html()+", ");
             return false;
});

Maybe someone can help me.

Best regards,