Hi, I'm hoping someone can help with this (seemingly simple) project! My test
page is up at

http://tinne.pair.com/ong/jqtest/index4.html
http://tinne.pair.com/ong/jqtest/index4.html

The desired behavior: there are six "rotating" images, that are just
supposed to cross-fade over one another (all these images in my test say
"Machining. Re-imagined" across the bottom). Additionally, there are six
"mouseover" images, one for each link at the bottom of the image. When a
user mouses over one of these, we fade in the mouseover image, hold it up
there for a few seconds, then go back to rotating the six original images.

I *almost* have it working -- my basic idea was to put all twelve images in
a div, but tag the six "mouseover" images with a class, to let the slideshow
script know not to include them in the rotation. That's the part I can't
figure out -- how can I modify my "next()" line to ignore images tagged with
the class "manual"?

Any help would be appreciated... I have been banging my head on this for
awhile (not being particularly skilled in Javascript and totally new to
Jquery).