I'll restate this previously posted issue with a little more
context...

I'm using superfish with hoverIntent to trigger flyout submenus.
Works well, but I'd
like to trigger the submenu from the mouse position when a new page is
loaded.   So, for example,  your mouse hovers over a link in the main
menu, and the display of the corresponding submenu has been
triggered.  If you then click on the link you're hovering over, when
the new page is loaded the menu (and submenu) should ideally come up
in the same state.

Presently the page comes up uninitialized, and in fact you need to
pull the mouse out of the menu and then return it to the menu link in
order to trigger the submenu.

You can see the issue I'm talking about in the hoverIntent examples at
http://cherne.net/brian/resources/jquery.hoverIntent.html.
If you reload the page while your mouse is within the color boundaries
in the "jQuery's hover" example, the dropdown is reactivated when the
page is
loaded.  The "hoverIntent as hover replacement" examples require that
you move the mouse outside of the color patch and then return it
to trigger the dropdown after reload.

Thanks,
Paul N.