Hi Ryan,
Thanks for reply!

I tried to use anchor, but it doesn't work:

        $('#info').hide();
        $('a#show_hide_info').click(function(){
            $('#info').toggle();
        });

<a id="show_hide_info" href="#foo">Show/hide info</a>
<!-- a lot of html tags here -->

When I click #show_hide_info, this doesn't move me to my anchor.
So what I am doing wrong?

With regards,
Max.