Hi again,

I've added some demos for using hoverFlow with sub menus:

http://www.2meter3.de/code/hoverFlow/submenus.html

I've also found a little quirk when using the :hidden/:visible pseudo
selectors described in my first post: There are situations when the
mouse is over a menu item but the sub menu doesn't show up. Therefore,
I recommend using hoverFlow even in these cases (find a more detailed
description & example on the page linked above).

Ralf