I forgot :
My example, using this pluggin, is :
[code]
SApplication.oContent.append('<div class="window" id="window_' + sPage
+ '">\
class="windowTitle">\

\

class="windowContent">' + sHTML + '</div>\
var oWindow = $('#window_' + sPage, SApplication.oContent);
                oWindow.draggable({
                                                        cursor: 'default',
                                                        handle:
'.windowTitleTitle',
                                                        containment:
SApplication.oContent,
                                                        scroll: false,
                                                        stop:
SApplication.onDragStop
                                                });
                oWindow.resizable({
                                                        alsoResize:
$('.windowContent', oWindow),
                                                        containment:
SApplication.oContent,
                                                        minHeight: 100,
                                                        minWidth: 200
                                                });
[/code]

If you need anything else, please let me know