Ok, I finally managed to find an answer for the second question, here
is the link :
http://james.padolsey.com/javascript/debug-jquery-events-with-listhandlers/

But I still need to remove all other plugins and data created,
including clueTip. I want the place clean ! :-)

Also, when calling .remove(), it says it does not remove the jquery
object or something. What does it imply if I really want to free all
the memory ?

Thanks a lot !