Good day

How can I get current textarea that was changed in fckEditor value
with javascript.
I got:
<textarea name="comment" id="comment">Hello</textarea>
Then happens this: $('textarea').fck({ path:'/fckeditor/' }); , so now
I get fckEditor insted my textarea. Then I change the original text in
fckeditor to "Hello world". When I press the button with javascript
like this:
function myfunc(formid)
{
 gotForm = document.getElementById(formid);
 newContent = gotForm.elements.comment.value;
}

Variable 'newContent' still has value only "Hello", NOT new value
"Hello world".

So the question - how can I get new value of fckEditor with my
javascript?

Best regards