Hi Brian, thanks for the reply.

While trying to make a sample page that shows only flyout menu so that
I can show you, I got more finding. Whether with v1.3.2 or v1.2.6 with
hoverIntent, the flyout behaves like other browsers in all three IEs.

The site that is showing issue, is a Magento site that has Prototype/
scriptaculous scripts, which the conflict has ironed out long time
ago, but I am still believing it's a number of combinations that
resulting this problem with hoverIntent  and I need to do further
testing. I can't post the site, but if you want to take a look, let me
know, I will send you the url offlist.

Here are the results I am seeing:

jQuery v1.32 + Superfish v1.4.8 + hoverIntent, fly-out is gone in
IE6.  Fly-out menu cannot be revisited in IE 7 and IE8 unless a
refresh has preformed.

jQuery v1.2.6 + Superfish v1.4.8 + hoverIntent, fly-out cannot be
revisited unless a refresh has preformed - this problem occurs in all
three IEs.

jQuery v1.3.2 + Superfish v1.4.8, fly-out works fine in all IEs.

jQuery v1.2.6+ Superfish v1.4.8, fly-out works fine in all IEs.

With above scripts combination with a sample page that shows nothing
else but superfish menu, the fly-out works in all IEs.