Hello all,

I've mentioned this from time to time in these discussion threads -
but I'm back to talk a little more about it.

My team and I have been building a browser (and iphone/ipod touch)
based MMO over the past few months - the browser side of the game is
almost entirely based on Jquery using Jquery's ajax methods and a
number of the awesome plugins).

Today we've posted a short video on youtube with a few in game bits
and pieces for everyone to have a look at... the game is still a
little rough around the edges, but it's a good demonstration of what
we're doing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lAj2KYuFV2g

We are, as always, looking for more testers and - from my POV - it'd
be excellent to get some more technically minded testers from the
Jquery community..

Looking forward to your comments and questions.

Regards,
Paul Hutson