Thanks to Jack and Rey,

I have posted several thank you's to the jquery-en list and/or the
jquery-dev list and/or individual developers for jquery.

jQuery has provided an outlet for me as a programmer as much as an artist
like a painter, etc enough.

Jack I thank you for your thank-you, and Rey I thank you for your thank-you
for thank-you's.

(Thank You All)*2
Thatcher

--