@Rob

It is only true if the complexity of the DOM of those div is as simple
as it is show in your test case.
I have "complex-ized" the DOM and run the test, it does not show a big
difference in 1000 run one,
but a 10000 run show that the selector is faster than POJS.

So Adam, in conclusion, test it on your case! Nothing is always the
best solution.

WD