Hello, I have these problem. I have a modal dialog, it was with
bgiframe=true, and it was working.
Then I put the tag :
 <script type="text/javascript" src="../jquery-ui-1.7.1.custom/js/
jquery.bgiframe.min.js"></script>

and it stopped working. I thought it was that , but I've removed the
tag and it still doesn't work.
It opens the dialog but instead of the mask , appears a "false" (the
string)  and no mask.
Another issue that I have, is with a z-order of one combobox, that
when the masked worked, the combo appeard over the mask. That's why I
maked the bgiframe change, but then it didn't worked anymore
I hope someone knows how to make it work again.