I am attaching the sample code to debug the issue:

http://www.mohammedarif.com/test/index.html

Steps to reproduce in FF 2/3:

1. Click on "Add" button, this will clone the entire piece of code and
append in DOM
2. Put some values in form fields in both the tables/divs
3. Click on "Move up" button, entire current table shifted to top but
form values get lost
4. Same behavior is coming on "Move down" and "Move to top" also.

But the entire piece of code is working fine in IE 6/7

Would appreciate some quick help to retain form values.

Thanks in advance
Mohammed Arif