Ya know.. you are going to run into major issues if the fix is that
your code has to be at the problem

You've got underlying issues that you really really should get help on
before you continue... and it's absolutely impossible to do so unless
you provide a live and working (well, *non-working*) test page for
others to properly diagnose your issue (and believe it, there is an
issue)....

You're making this an uphill battle when it doesn't need to be