If the iframe is from a different domain, then this is not possible.

Paul Peelen wrote:
Hi,

I am trying to access the content of an iframe. I have search google
and read a couple of other post, but my problem is a little bit more
complicated.

I can't use the ...contents().find("whatever") function though the
result is of content type text/plain. In other words: There is not
HTML is the result. The result cannot be tampered with either.

Because contents, html and text are not really helping me I thought to
use a counter. Whenever the length would be more than 1 I would show
the result. But that doesn't seem to work either.

Anybody that has encountered this problem and can help?

Regards,
Paul Peelen