  From:       alienfactory <alienfacto...@gmail.com>

  To:         "jQuery (English)" <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>

  Date:       06/02/2009 02:51 PM

  Subject:    [jQuery] jquery help

can anyone in the jquery community help me with an issue. the group
for fancybox is not very active

my problem is the following
i am trying to use a callback  in the fancybox plugin
'callbackOnStart':function(){ $(".target").css({'visibility':
'hidden'}); this example hides all the classes marked target
but i need to only target the actual item being clicked.

 i tried to use callbackOnStart':function(){ $(this).css
({'visibility':
'hidden'});
but does not seem to work
can anyone help me out with this i know this is not a fancybox group
so thanks in advance for any suggestion or help
Thanks
Terry
        $(".target").fancybox( {
                         'zoomSpeedIn':         500,
                         'zoomSpeedOut':        300,
                         'easingIn'        : 'easeOutCubic',
             'easingOut'       : 'easeInBack',
                         'overlayOpacity':      0.5,
                         'frameHeight': 499,
                         'frameWidth': 345,
                         'imageScale': true,
                         'overlayShow':         true,
                         'callbackOnStart':function(){ $(".target").css
({'visibility':
'hidden'});
              },
             'callbackOnClose':function(){ $(".target").css
({'visibility': 'visible'});

<<inline: graycol.gif>>

<<inline: ecblank.gif>>