I was thinking I should probably just start from scratch, but opted
with superfish because I liked that it used hoverintent, that it
degraded nicely, and that it is compatible with all the browsers. I
didn't think I would be able to acomplish all that myself being a
beginner. I would love some lighter code, but don't want to lose any
of those features. Thank you for any help, I really appreciate it!