Hi there,

I know about event delegation and re-binding to attach events like
"click" to newly created elements, but how is this done for UI
Draggable and Plugins?

If I attach draggable to a set of original divs then they drag ok.

If I programatically create a new div followed immediately by some
code to attach UI draggable then the draggable is not attached.

If I put a button in the page to manually attach UI draggable to the
new div then it works ok.

So, it seems like there is a timing issue, which the manual clicking
of the button allows for.

Is the problem because the programatically created div has not been
completely created before the code to attach draggable is called?

I also have this issue with attaching plugins.

Cheers,
Kevo