I have an issue where I have two div's, one holds the main content and
the other images that go with each section of the main content.  I
have jquery and ajax updating the main div however I need help on
changing the images when the user click on a menu item. Below is what
I'm using to change the content of the main div when the user selects
a menu item.  Thanks in advance!

Tim

<script type="text/javascript">
        function loadContent(id) {
                $("#content").load("pages.php?o="+id+"");
        }
</script>

                        <li><a class="fadeThis" href="javascript:loadContent
(1);">Home</a></li>
                        <li><a class="fadeThis" href="javascript:loadContent
(2);">AboutUS</a></li>