http://www.bobthabuilda.net/projects/baytsp/radar/releases_rows_nodatatables.html

Excuse my poor javascript... it's my first time using it at this
level, I'm actually an Actionscript native.

Click on the 'Email Options' link at the top right, a modal window
opens. Close this window.

Click on any row, injected HTML appears in a row below. Click on
'Email To...' link in the injected HTML element. This is intended to
open another modal window using javascript.

What do you think ?