Hello,

So I have a problem and no solution for it.  On my website I use
jQuery remove to take divs off of the screen.  The problem is I do
this a lot (the site is constantly putting divs on and off the screen)
and everytime I use remove it is leaving whitespace.  After a couple
of thousand times of doing this, I end up with a  lot of whitespace
that slows my website down.

Does anyone have a solution for this, I was thinking the following:

1) Figure out how to use remove, such that is doesn't leave
whitespace.

2) Run some sort of javascript function that will clean all the
whitespace in the user's html.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

-Ryan