Hi all. I am a newbie to jquery as well as the Cycle plug in. I
initally have 2 questions.
First, can I utilize the prev and next options along with the pager
option, so that someone can have both options of clicking prev/next
and or click on one of the pagers.
And second, can I have a Cycle slide show within another Cycle slide
show.
The reason for question 2 is that I am a graphic designer and I want
to use Cycle to show my portfolio. There are some instances where I
would like to give the viewer the option to see additional detailed
images of a particular portfolio item, and at the same time not force
someone to have to go through each and every image in the portfolio.