I have been using jQuery cycle plugin for a banned with some content
that fades in and out in a slideshow sort of thing but I would like to
be able to div individually. Rather than saying all instances of
#projects become a slide, i would like #project_img, #project_title
and #project_description to all be separate, yet i want them all to be
look like theyre in sync. I would also want the pause on hover to work
for the entire parent div #projects so each div stops fading in/out.

If anyone took the time to read that rant, make any sense out of it
and can help me out i really appreciate it.