Hi,

I've bee trying to understand the differences btwn the ajaxSubmit and
ajaxForm. I understand what the difference is but I cant write the
code to do what I want. It's fairly simple. I want:

A layer, where I have a log in form, to submit to file
(user_admin.php) page and, without refreshing the entire page, show
the returned content to the same layer. I got that to work.

However, I cant get the code right with ajaxForm and ajaxSubmit. I
understand I need the ajaxForm otherwise wont the button names be
submitted but I cant seem to get it to be submitted without ajaxSubmit
but then it get submitted twice. Pls help :-)

How do I write this code?  I have been using the examples from
http://www.malsup.com/jquery/form/#code-samples/jquery/form/

Best regards .JON